Contract to Full Time
The Tech Support personal will be responsible for providing support to clients, and others working with TRECpro LLC and subsidiaries. Support will mainly be provided in the form of via phone, online ticket system, and remote desktop software. Security and confidentiality is highly important and needs to be at the forefront of your mind. You will be responsible for confidential material. The ability to effectively communicate via phone and email is critical. Creative problem solving based on experience is something we value highly. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Maintain & Manage Servers, Networks, Workstations & Mobile Devices
- Design & Implement Custom Solutions
- Provide Support On All Levels
- Answer phone calls
- Create Support Tickets
- Maintain customer security
- Generate reports
- Record actions taken
- Handle multiple ongoing support issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work remotely from own home office (temporarily)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Windows Operating System
- Basic Network Configuration
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent Google Fu
- G Suite Usage
- Linux Command Line
- Powershell Scripting
- LAMP Servers
- Networking Configuration
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following:
- WordPress Experience
- Customer Service Skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Initially this is a contract job working from home, however in the future it may become a full time position. Pay will depend on experience. Performance will be evaluated after a 90 day trial period. While working as a contractor you will be responsible for your own taxes and insurance.
Evaluations will be scheduled once a year after the first 90 days.
About TRECpro LLC
TRECpro is a family owned business located in the small town of Deer Park, Washington. We are growing and have work to do. As a technology company, we need people who have flexible minds to keep up with the constant changes. Our mission statement: “We want to see you succeed” applies to our clients as well as those working with us.
Send your Cover Letter, Resume, and References to R@TREC.pro in PDF format., Within your cover letter include a list of the top 5 games you enjoy playing. Applicants meeting requirements will be contacted for an interview.