Contract to Full Time
Success Manager is responsible for effectively communicating the value of services provided by TRECpro LLC and subsidiaries. Services and plans range from digital and traditional marketing to IT support. Security and confidentiality is highly important and needs to be at the forefront of your mind. You will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. The ability to effectively communicate via phone and email is critical. Creative problem solving based on experience is something we value highly. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Communicate value of services
- Create custom solutions appropriate to the client
- Utilize CRM and Project Manager software
- Create quotes and convert to invoices
- Stay in regular communication with clients
- Ability to work remotely from own home office (temporarily)
- Familiar with marketing and IT services
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following:
- G Suite Apps
- Marketing Experience
- Technology Experience
- College Degree
Compensation & Benefits:
Initial this is a contract job working from home, however, in the future it may become a full time position. Pay will be commission based. Performance will be evaluated after a 90 day trial period. While working as a contractor you will be responsible for your own taxes and insurance.
Evaluations will be scheduled once a year after the first 90 days.
About TRECpro LLC:
TRECpro is a family owned business located in the small town of Deer Park, Washington. We are growing and have work to do. As a technology company, we need people who have flexible minds to keep up with the constant changes. Our mission statement: “We want to see you succeed” applies to our clients as well as those working with us.
Send your Cover Letter, Resume, and References to R@TREC.pro in PDF format. Within your cover letter include a list of the top 5 games you enjoy playing. Applicants meeting requirements will be contacted for an interview.