Contract to Full Time
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the owners, clients, and others working with TRECpro LLC and subsidiaries. Support will mainly be provided in the form of communication and organization. Security and confidentiality is highly important and needs to be at the forefront of your mind. You will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. The ability to effectively communicate via phone and email is critical. Creative problem solving based on experience is something we value highly. This position reports directly to the owners.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain Customer Data
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes, forms and emails
- Provide general support to visitors (future)
- Generate reports
- Prepare mail and packages
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Document office procedures
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and submit invoices
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies (future)
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, scanning etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Some bookkeeping
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work remotely from own home office (temporarily)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following:
- G Suite Apps
- Adobe Photoshop
- Technology Experience
- College Degree
Compensation & Benefits:
Initially, this is a contract job working from home, however in the future it may become a full time position. Pay will depend on experience. Performance will be evaluated after a 90 day trial period. While working as a contractor you will be responsible for your own taxes and insurance.
Evaluations will be scheduled once a year after the first 90 days.
About TRECpro LLC
TRECpro is a family owned business located in the small town of Deer Park, Washington. We are growing and have work to do. As a technology company, we need people who have flexible minds to keep up with the constant changes. Our mission statement: “We want to see you succeed” applies to our clients as well as those working with us.
Send your Cover Letter, Resume, and References to R@TREC.pro in PDF format., Within your cover letter include a list of the top 5 games you enjoy playing. Applicants meeting requirements will be contacted for an interview.